mandag 6. desember 2010

Inspiration






A few weeks ago I received this award from the wonderful Linda, who runs the blog Norsk Stil, she has a great blog, thank you Linda.


I'll pass this on to the one that inspires me most.
It is very difficult to give this attention  to just one blog, since I get inspired by so many different sources .....

But I must make a choice, and here is my No. 1 inspiration source
I do send it on to Janette who runs the blog Fryd og Design, I am always inspired by her colors and textures.
She manages to bring out emotions in a very special way, and I visit her blog every day.
Like that the images speak for themselves.
Janette also makes the electronic magazine Fryd, a great source of inspiration for me.
Good luck in the blog world Janette.


2 kommentarer:

Ingunn sa...

Gratulerer. Skjønner godt Linda jeg.

Unknown sa...

Tusen tusen takk! Så nydelig å lese og få. Akkurat hva jeg trengte i dag. Det varmet :)

Klem Jeanette